Sunday, November 1, 2015

Casual fun...


I'm sooooo excited it's finally starting to get chilly out. Here in California we have been fighting the heat. But it was finally chilly enough to bring out a sweater! It was a very casual evening so I paired my sweater with some ripped boyfriend jeans & some slip ons! I must say I was suuuuuuper comfy too, so that's a plus in my book! Extra points for this outfit right?! Casual cute & comfy?! Wooooo! :)
Until next time lovelies..

xoxo,
P






Outfit Details:
Sweater: My sweater is from Free People and I'm so sad because it's sold out :( 
This sweater is so popular though it sells out so quick but gets restocked soon! 
But this is a similar one and it's on sale! 
Jeans: Boyfriend jeans are from Zara
Topshop has some similar ones that I love as well and they're 50% off right now!
Shoes: Exact ones here
Similar ones on sale here
Necklace: I literally wear this necklace all the time! 
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban in the color Fuchsia Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment