Saturday, August 29, 2015

Summer end...


Summer break unfortunately ended too soon, and back to school I go! Sad, but fortunately it's my last semester so I can't complain :)
Well, to end my summer break I took a trip out to DTLA & Santa Monica this past Sunday. Two girls from Amsterdam came down to visit and my friend and I definitely had to take them out to see beautiful LA!






Our first stop was the Perch, for brunch. It was my first time here and it definitely won't be my last! Let me tell you, this place was the cutest! I just couldn't handle the cuteness overload! We got to eat brunch out in the patio, overlooking all of LA, while listening to a live band play. We didn't make any reservations but apparently they're required, we just got lucky because we got there right at opening so we were able to catch a spot! Sweeeet! 

We then took off to Santa Monica! I used to go to Santa Monica with my best friend ALL the time! But we only went to go shopping, we never actually stepped foot on the pier, and boy did I not know what I was missing!

I walked around the pier with Steph, Lola and Hester and we seriously could have been there all day. The weather was amazing, the view was great and just the environment in general made you want to stay there as long as possible! 







It was incredibly hot and the sun was blazing but we grabbed an ice cream in Pacific Park and it made everything better :) Yaaaammmy!


SHOP MY OUTFIT:
Romper: This one is ASTR from Nordstrom, no longer available :( but similar here & here


Well lovlies, until next time XOXO,

P




No comments:

Post a Comment