Thursday, October 15, 2015

Plaid + Leather


Plaid & Leather for the fall. I’m in love. I’ve recently been completely obsessed with this combination.  I love any plaid shirt in general but I specifically love this red plaid paired with black leather. So simple, yet chic. I paired the plaid top with a leather skirt and leather leggings. I wore the skirt during the day and once it cooled down later at night, I threw on my leather leggings :) 

Scroll down to shop the look!

XOXO, 
P


 







Outfit details:

Top: 
This top is Ace Delivery, I got it at Nordstrom.
You can find this same exact top here or a similar one here & here

Bottoms: 
My leather skirt is from Zara, but you can find similar herehere and here

My pleather leggings are Mimi Chica, you can shop them here

Heels:
similar here and here

Purse: 
Tory Burch crossbody: here
Chanel Classic Large Flap Bag: here




No comments:

Post a Comment