Friday, September 8, 2017

Strolling Through Spain


Hi lovies!
I'm literally JUST now going through all my pictures from my trip to Spain last month. It's so sad, I know! But ever since I got back from my two week vacation I had to jump back into work and play catch up! So with that said, my blog post today is on one of my faaave outfits I wore in Spain. I've been obsessing over olive outfits and it's perfect because this color will also be HUGE in fall. 
These pants were seriously such a MUST in my wardrobe because not only are they super comfy buuuut they also have POCKETS! They really can't get any better. 

Shop the look:
My palazzo pants are from Target and you can shop them directly here or shop similar ones here & here !

Top: Shop it here !
Slides: These came with me everywhere while I was out and about in Spain, you can shop them here !






XOXO,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment