Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Striped Culottes



Hi lovies,

I’m going to try this new thing where I try to post outfits that can be suitable for the office. I'll post them on Wednesdays, so we shall call it, Work Wardrobe Wednesday!
Because I work at an office full-time, when I shop, I try to look for clothing that can be versatile. I try looking for pieces that I can wear both in office and out of office. This can be tricky because there are a lot of items that I can’t quite get away with wearing to work. For example, ripped jeans, off the shoulder tops, etc.  This is awful because these are the styles that I WISHED I COULD WEAR EVERYWHERE!! But I must make do and work with the styles that I CAN wear.

Today’s Work Wardrobe Wednesday features these ankle length culottes. I have been eyeing this trend ever since I saw a model wearing them in a magazine. I just hadn’t brought myself to purchase a pair because I couldn’t find some that I truly liked. These chiffon culottes are ideal for the office AND still perfect for a night out with friends or a dinner party.

 A couple weeks ago I was at Marshall’s with my mother and while she was looking at home décor items I wandered off into the clothing section. I came across these striped culottes and it must have been love at first sight because I grabbed my size and went straight to purchase them, no second thoughts!

Although these culottes are a Marshall’s find, I have linked a couple that are similar, here here !

I paired these culottes with this cropped tank. Most people can’t pull off the cropped top look at work, me for one, am one of those people who can’t. But, for work, I have paired this top with a tank that’s a little longer and tucked it in. These culottes can be worn with something like this or this that can be suitable for a day at work.









Thank you for stopping by!

Xoxo,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment