Saturday, July 30, 2016

Paris is always a good idea...



Hiiiiii loves! 
I have not posted anything in sooooo long. It's so sad how long I have gone without blogging. My life just took a drastic change when I graduated and got my full time, big girl job. Buuuuut, I am ready to get back on my blogging game!!


Anywaaays, as you can probably tell by my title, I am in...PARIS!!! *ahhh freakin' out*. 
The weather out here is amazing. The sun is out, with a nice crisp breeze. 
When I left home, Orange County, the weather was 90+ degrees, so escaping to Paris & taking advantage of their beautiful weather was a great idea . Hehehe. 


 I'm so happy the weather in Paris is allowing me to wear Fall clothes. I have a major crush on this sweater. I originally bought the black with the mustard color stripes but as soon as I realized how soft and comfortable this sweater was, I hopped on the Nordies app and ordered the same sweater in more colors! Oooops...

Sweater: You can shop it here
Boyfriend jeans: Topshop 'Hayden'
Sandals: These Steve Madden Sandals are so cute, I want to order them in black too!







XOXO,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment