Tuesday, June 13, 2017

The Perfect Summer Dress




 June Gloom was in full effect over the weekend, here in Orange County. We even had rain, and I had nooooo idea rain was even in the forecast, so imagine my surprise when I woke up to the sound of raindrops tapping on my window!
But anyways, this June Gloom is not stopping me from continuing to build my summer wardrobe. I know sunshine days are up ahead!! Dresses are my summer uniform so when I received this dress in the mail I fell in love! It is a summer staple and a must have for the season! I'm keen about versatile pieces that you can dress up or down, this beauty is forsure one of those pieces! AND the best part about it .... it's only 25 dollars! *gasp*


You can shop this steal of a dress HERE and sooo many more!!!







XOXO,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment