Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Midi Style


Hi lovies!

I'm so excited because I leave on summer vacation in exactly two days! Ahhhh freak out moment!!
One of the styles that I'm packing the MOST in my suitcase is the midi style.
It's seriously my latest obsession.
MIDI STYLE ANYTHING; jumpsuits, skirts, dresses! Anything midi and I'm in!

This midi dress is my favorite at the moment. I received it just in time to take with me on vacay! I scored this one from the CUTEST Instagram boutique, @lucky.in.luxe !!
This Instagram boutique has cute midi styles like this one and soooooo much more!

Lucky.in.luxe brings in new shipment every Tuesday and Thursdays. You can make all your purchases right through Instagram, super convenient. They have the trendiest and hottest items! 

Also, if you use my code 'Paulette10' you get 10% off your purchase!! Just mention it in the DM's! Awesome right!?  GO, go, go check out @lucky.in.luxe !!







Xoxo,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment