Friday, December 4, 2015

Beanie Season in San Fransisco

Hi loves!
Greetings from San Fransisco! I am loving the weather here right now; nice, crisp, cold air. This is my first time here, so as soon as we got to our hotel, I sprinted out the door and started being a tourist. I probably walked about a total of 15 miles,  walking around the city (my feet are currently soaking in hot water). But it was so worth it, this city is beautiful! 
I was so excited to wear my Pom Pom Beanie! It's really not too cold in the OC yet, so I haven't had a chance to bring out my beanies. But oh man, here in San Fran, it is perfect beanie weather! & this beanie was only 10 dollas! I got like 3 different colors. Yay for pom pom beanies :) 
Anyways, time to rest: another long day tomorrow!

XOXO,
P













OUTFIT DETAILS:
Faux Leather Jacket: Topshop
Olive Jeans: HART Denim
Beanie: Pom Pom Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment