Monday, November 21, 2016

Kickin' it old skool

Hi guys! I’m excited to share this outfit with you all!
I cannot remember the last time I wore tennis shoes besides Converse! I don’t even think I’ve owned a pair of Vans since high school! When I was in high school, my dad would buy me a new pair of Vans, like every week. I had EVERY single color and design. I’m not sure how my dad put up with my unnecessary obsession with Vans. I soon got over it though and hadn’t bought any Vans since!
Well, I kept seeing these all over Pinterest and thought, “I totes need those!”. My boyfriend knew I needed them in my life as well, so he bought them for me for my birthday! Yay Kevin! 
He seriously rocks! 



I finally got to take these bad boys out and I loved the extra edge it added to my outfit. Recently I've been finding it so hard to get dressed on the weekends. I have to dress up every day of the week for work, so by the time it's Saturday, i'm ready to stay in yoga pants. Hehe. This is my casual look I wore this past weekend. Super effortless, yet cute. I wore my favorite distressed boyfriend denim, with just a plain black tee to keep it simple. This outfit helped me stay comfortable while I ran errands all day! Weeeee!




Shop the look below guys!
P.S. Two of the pieces I’m wearing are on sale!!! YAY!

Boyfriend jeans: Topshop Distressed
Mock tee:Stateside Tee
Sunglasses: Quay
Bag: D&G Vlada Chain Strap Key Bag – Similar Here and Here


See you soon lovies!
XOXO,
P


No comments:

Post a Comment