Saturday, December 3, 2016

Ruffles + Flare

Good morning and happy Saturday lovelies! I’m so excited about this post because this is by far one of my favorite outfits. The ruffle top and the flare jeans!


            Quick story about this one: My friend and I were roaming the mall, window shopping for potential Christmas present ideas for family and friends. We were there up until closing. As I walk by Zara on my way out, headed for the parking lot, I see a mannequin at the window with this ruffle, off the shoulder top and I KNEW I needed to have it. I capitalize ‘KNEW’ because I genuinely told myself, “PAULETTE, YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT IT” Hahah. My mind was already racing at a million miles per hour, thinking and coming up with a ton of ideas of how I could style this top. We can call it “love at first sight” if you’d like. Hehe.
            So there I am, standing in front of the store window staring at this top and then realization sunk in. THE STORE WAS CLOSED. You can imagine my disappointment when I found myself having to walk away without the top.
            Anywhooo, it was meant to be because about a week later I went back to the mall and you bet I ran to Zara to look for the top. And there..it..was..,hanging so pretty and perfect on a hanger. I ran to the register, paid for that bad boy and brought it home with me to create this look I now have on my blog!











             These pair of flare jeans are also one of my favesss! I’m so sad I could not find this pair online anymore, BUT I was able to find some similar ones made by the same designer!

SHOP THE LOOK BELOW:






Thank you for reading lovelies.
XOXO,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment