Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Farewell Summer


Summer officially comes to an end today, but the hot weather seems to be wanting to stick around for a bit longer. Which, is completely okay with me because I'm not all that ready to let go of my favorite summer pieces. This cut out shoulder dress was basically my uniform during the summer. I just changed my accessories every time I wore it, to give it a different look each time.



My boyfriend & I had so much fun this past weekend, shooting some pics of my outfit. After our little photo sesh, I started going through all the pictures he took and I was like, "whoah Kev, these are some good angles!" He made me so proud, his photography skills have gotten so much better since I first started my blog. Woohooo!

Anywhooo, this is one of my favorite ways to style this dress. The dress itself is very simple, so adding a pop of color completed the outfit!

Shop the look below!
Dress: Zara
Shoes: Steve Madden (one of my absolute fave pair of wedges!)









XOXO,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment