Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Welcoming Fall



I have been transitioning my wardrobe to welcome Fall and I'm bringing the Off the Shoulder top trend with me! This is a top that I used during the Summer a lot, and I'm so excited to be able to incorporate it and transform it into an outfit suitable for Fall.
The combination of this white, crochet detail top with denim & brown accessories is so perfect for our Fall season. The long sleeves on this off the shoulder top will also be appropriate for the chilly Fall nights. Eeeek, I can't wait for Fall!

What's your favorite Fall trend?!

Shop Similar Look Below:
Off the shoulder tophere & here
Distressed at the knees denimExact ones here or similar here
Chunky stacked heel sandal:  similar style , here , and here








XOXO,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment