Sunday, August 14, 2016

Comfy Vibes




Take me back to Switzerland! My photographer shot these photos of me while roaming the streets of Bern, Switzerland. And by photographer, I mean my super, awesome boyfriend! Hehe. 


This is one of my favorite outfits because every single piece that I'm wearing is seriously super comfortable. I knew we were going to be spending a lot of time walking around the city so I wanted something relaxed, yet cute. This look is driven by staple pieces that you can mix & match with multiple different items.

Shop this look:
1. This olive green vest can be paired with so many different things. I wanted to go for more of a simple look so I put this vest together with a simple Paige tee. It's so hard to find a perfect t-shirt, so when I found this tee by Paige, I stocked up on a few colors. I bought mine a size up because I wanted it to be a little more loose on me.
2. The jeans I'm wearing are the most comfortable pair I own. The distressed look on them is perfect for a casual look. 
3. I loooooove these gladiator sandals by Vince Camuto. You can shop them here.
4. As for accessories, I threw on my panama hat & my small LV bag.






XOXO,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment