Sunday, January 11, 2015

Yay Rain!

Rain. The smell of it, the sight of it, I am just in love with everything about it. Unfortunately for me living in Southern California, rain is a rarity. That's why when rain hits here in SoCal I embrace it at its fullest! I recently got a pair of Hunter Boots for Christmas from my lovely boyfriend. Although, I know it only rains about 4 weeks out of the year (if that), I still wanted these rain boots really bad! I mean I love boots & I love the rain...soooo...rain boots were just a must...right? haha

Well it hadn't rained here since I got my rain boots, until YESTERDAY! I woke up with rain hitting my window and I knew the day to bring out my Hunter Boots out of my closet had finally came! I paired my black rain boots with a mustard color sweater and a pair of thick leggings. Something super simple, but warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment